Sunday, October 14, 2007

Golden Girls Vagina On

teen swimsuit pregnancyrate I ledhim to thebed and startedundressing, talking allthe time.

"Whenthe first twosailors were donewith Chantel, theywere replaced bytwo more, andtwo more, andtwo more. Whenthey tired ofChantel, they broughtup the nextgirl, and thenext. I wasthe last. Ihad already beentaken twice, whenthe captain emergedfrom his cabin.He had beenwatching from hiscabin, making surehis entire crewwas satiated beforetaking his pleasure.As I perchedon my handsand knees uponthe crate, likean animal onthe auction block,the juice ofmy violators drippingfrom my soreand swollen vagina,the captain walkedslowly around me,inspecting me, andthanking the crewfor 'saving thebest for last'.

It got worse,or better, dependingon how youlook at it.My cousin, nowfully aware thatI was completelyentranced, crawled acrossthe stage onher hands andknees and stoppedright in frontof me. Sheswung her legsover the sideof the stageand placed themon either sideof my chairand me. Shethen pushed andsqueezed her irresistibletits up anddown, flattening themand hefting them.She licked herlips in slowcircles, her eyesnever leaving mine."What's your name?"she asked, hereyes darting quicklybetween my friendsand I. Iplayed along. "Danny"I replied.

"I'mJen."

"I likeyou a lotElizabeth," I answered."I have fora long time."

"Maybe we are,I hope toheck we are,but the rumorhas it andeveryone knows itexcept you. Wewant you toknow we areyour friends, andif you needanything let usknow. I wouldthink it overfor a fewdays before youdo anything. Willyou promise methat, Matt."

Hisjaw almost hitthe table.

"Whoa, right there"I said. "Youare certainly notdumpy and unattractive.There may besome things youcould do tomake yourself moreappealing."

The otherthree women appearedto be aroundtwenty to twenty-five.Each of themwore a spotlesswhite dress withgold bracelets andnecklaces. The horsewomanwas closer toKarina's age withlong braided blondhair and blueeyes. She hadput on acrisp white robeover her chainmail.

"Sure, I guess."

I was nowthe one incharge of thevegetable garden andin the afternoonsmy brothers wouldeither be fishingor fixing thehuts. I decidedthat was thebest time toapproach her sinceshe would bein the woodsgathering firewood andpicking fruits.

Someone was outsidethe door. Shecould see theshadow below thecrack of thedoor. Dammit. Talkabout cum andrun. She tidiedup quickly andwashed her handsand tried herbest to straightenherself up. Wouldanyone be ableto tell she'djust cum? Hercheeks were flush!Shit. Sniff... ohgod. The bathroomreeked of pussy.She waved herarms around quicklyin an effortto get ridof it. DamnDamn.

"Do youthink she ispretty, Matthew?" Shetapped at 39with a slenderfinger.

"Not yet,wait until Iget Sara toher bed,"

"Onall fours," Imanaged.

"Thetruck is airconditioned so whydon't you sithere with meand we canhave our beerswhile we getto know eachother better," hesaid.

Angel paused,breathing. "Don't stop,"she said, embarrassed.

"That sounds socold blooded," Torisaid.

"Oh goodNisida." Came Shehu'sreply.

The twovixens had almostidentical angelic smileson their facesas they steppedup to their

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home