Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lesbian Love Nymphets Story

erotic nude latinasphotographs "It's lube."She answered. "Ifyou are goingto fuck myass, you needto be welllubricated."

"Merrick?"She stood, thetaste of himstill in hermouth, her bodyaching to befilled by him.

He looked atme with anexpression of shock,and then hisshock turned intoa sly grin..."Anything?"

"Don't patroniseme. Have yougot anything ornot?"

"Will thiscover our tab?"I asked asI handed itto her.

"Okgood," he saidand started unbuttoninghis pants.

Kathyand I lookedat each otherand smiled andshe said, "Takemy word forit, it's better."

I wasso frustrated withmy wife's frigidityit was nocontest. I contacteda doctor outof town todo it forme, so mywife wouldn't hearabout it andput two andtwo together. AfterwardsI was sorefor several daysbut Jane waspleased and wewere soon fuckingeach other everytime the coastwas clear.

She shook herhead frantically. "Nooooo!But..."

I couldsee that theywere both relivedthat at leastone of uswasn't going tocall them disgustingperverts. I glancedat Jason, worriedabout the lookon his face.

She lowered herarse back tothe bed andlay there, herbreathing erratic staringat me almostin shock. Igrinned like thecat that'd gotthe cream, herjuices glistening onmy lips andchin in thelow light andthen I movedup her bodytill my cockwas bumping onher inner thigh.She looked likeshe was alittle unsure aboutmy size, butthat all changedwhen I easedthe head intoher soaking vagina.

They playedwith her titsfor a while.Joan sat therewith closed eyes,enjoying the feelof their handson her titsand getting veryhorney. The twomen lovingly caressedher full breasts,tweaked the nipplesgetting them hardand pointing outproudly. Joan wasgetting hotter. Shewanted to befucked and rightnow didn't careby who.

Itold her notto worry asbetween the twoof us wewould give hima night hewould always remember.

"Oh, don't worryHon, the girlsexplained everything." Thomassaid quite coolly.

William grabbed mylong hair roughlyas he saton the toilet.He pulled medown on hislap and startedpaddling my barebum.

Mrs. Clarkmay have hungup the phone,but she stillwatched from herwindow to seethat I obeyedher orders. Idid as shesaid and tookanother quick showerand then Iput on someunderwear and at-shirt before Iwiped the windowclean with mydamp towel andgot into bed.Before I knewit, I haddrifted off tosleep.

This happenedmuch before Ihad "fun atJia's". In factI had severaloccasions of othernefarious activities, whichif Jia evercame to know,she might nothave allowed methe massive sessionsof love makingthat I hadwith her. Shewas divine. ButI would rathertalk about whathappened on anearlier visit.

Wedressed Coletta puton her tweedskirt but sheleft off herpassion killer knickersshe won't needthem anymore weall knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home