Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Adult Milf Film

gay teen pregnanciessites "Master Louis,I will doas told. Iwish to serveyou and beof help inyour work."

Thiswas what Alanwas seeing andwas now experiencingthose subjective thoughtsand feelings thathe had hithertobeen a strangerto.

"Got itall, Jim? Painthim with it."

"Of course itis Dottie! Iknew you wouldlove it whenyou saw theresults!" lightly peckingme on thecheek. She walkedtoward the doorand said, "Nowget dressed! Wewill all bewaiting for youin the livingroom." And shewas gone.

Laterthat night wehad the hide-a-bedin the mainroom of Amanda'sapartment to ourselves.I was soexcited to unwrapthis gorgeous packageI'd been salivatingover all night.I told herI'd been waitingall night topeel her graytube top offher. She wassomewhat excited bymy enthusiasm, butwas not reallyinto anything sexualfor some reason.She said shewas hesitant tohave sex inthe middle ofthe main roomof the apartment.Because we wereright outside thedoor of Jen'sbedroom, Megan wasworried that Jenmight wake inthe night togo to thebathroom and findus fucking eachother's brains out.I imagined Jenwalking in onus and findingMegan riding mycock, her handson my shouldersand her bigtits bouncing allover her chestin the dimstreetlight and itdidn't seem toofrightening to me.I think shewas reluctant tohave sex becauseshe was stillupset over theconflicts we'd beenhaving the lastfew days.

Then as Iread more ofhis e-mails Istopped smiling ashe got moreforward. I said,"I knew hewould sooner orlater! Damn itLouise! You wouldmake friends witha cobra!"

"Soundslike a goodidea. I likewatching too. Butdon't pull onme too hard.I don't wantto cum beforeI feel yourtongue on mycock. That is,if you wantto."

"It's alright.I thought youwere in pain."

"Ohhh…fuck…ohhh…yesss…" was allI could moanas for thefirst time Ifelt a man'shot mouth onmy cock. "Ohfuck Don! Thatfeels soooo gooood!"

With his lefthand on herbreasts and hisright hand betweenher legs, hebegan fucking her.Slowly at firstbut increasing speedas she beganrocking her hipsin rhythm withhis, matching himthrust for thrust.

As soonas we gotout the doorshe said, "Ifyou and Stephweren't around, Icould be avery bad girlwith that man."

On the drive,I asked Amyif she wassure about goingover. She saidthat the guysturned her ownalot but notas much asflirting with themwhile I wasthere. I mentionedthat they wouldprobably want todo more thanflirting when wewere at theirhouse and askedif she wasup for it.She thought fora minute andthen said thatif I didn'tcare, she wouldlove to. Itold her togo for it.

"Thank you Ma'am.Yes a goodslut loves toeat cum."

"Earliertoday" I said

The Big GirlRapist removed theknife and loweredShelly's head backto the floor.He cut thetape off ofher wrists androlled her over.He reached downand began totouch her breastsagain. He leaneddown and suckedher nipples.

Well where doI start? Iwas married for18 years toLisa, who shelteredher sexuality. Althoughwe had afew FMF threesomes,she held back,and let metell you thatit was frustratingonce you havesampled the groupthing.

Sheopened her eyesand grinned," Sothat's your curefor mosquito bites,is it Doctor,I must cometo your surgerymore often."

Ireached up withmy fingers andteased her somemore, her breathingnow becoming irregular,her ass stillsearching for meto enter her,I gently pusheda finger justinside her assand wiggled it,then thrust itin as faras I couldreach.

"Master,what about shoes?There are lawsyou know?"

"Ofcourse, I'm sorrySir."

Ialso said tothe guys, "tomake sure thatshe doesn't useher hands again,and that shedoesn't turn herface away, Iam going tohandcuff her handsbehind her back.So that shedoesn't turn herface away, Iam going toput her hairin a ponytailon the topof her headwhich we willhold on towhen we blasther."

Shannon wentupstairs while Icleared up andgot the coffeeand cognac. Whenshe came backdownstairs, she wasvery quiet and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home